Is No1Options a Scam?
Open FREE Account
Is No1Options a Scam Binary Options Broker?
Check This 100% FREE & Objective No1Options Review
No1Options Minimum Deposit & Bonuses – See Below!Read Full Review
|Official Website URL||www.no1options.com|
|Address||20-22 Wenlock Road, London, United Kingdom|
|Support Number||+44 2031502784|
|Support Types||Live Chat, Phone, Contact Form, E-mail|
|Minimum 1st Deposit||$100|
|Minimum Trade Amount||$10|
|Scam or Not?||100%|
|Free Demo Account||Open FREE Demo NOW|
|Account Types||Student, Silver, Gold, Personal Broker, VIP|
|Deposit & Withdrawal Methods||VISA, Master Card, Maestro, Diners Club, American Express, Wire Transfer, Neteller|
|Number of Assets||50+|
|Account Currency||USD, EUR|
No1options – Not Open For Business
No1Options have stopped accepting new clients. It seems that the market for binary options brokers is very competitive and not all brokers manage to keep their operations.
Our advise is to check out the reviews we have on Trusted Binary Options Brokers:
|Broker||Min Deposit||Payout||Rating||Open Account|
No1options is an online broker that provides a binary options trading platform. We conducted a research about the services offered by the broker and have compiled a short review. You can read this review to get more details about the broker and find out whether it is the right choice for you or not.
Is No1options a Scam?
The broker is owned and operated by SHOF Marketing LTD. From what we have found online, it was founded by a team of binary options traders and those individuals who have knowledge in risk management and the financial markets. While there are claims that the company ensures safety of their clients and their funds, we are unsure that it uses a secure SSL encryption. One thing that created suspicion is that the address of the company that owns them is the same address that two other brokers use.
However, we cannot say that they are a scam because there is not enough customer feedback. But there is nothing special we have found about the broker that will make us sign up with them.
No1options Trading Platform
No1Options operates on the SpotOption trading platform. It is a completely web based platform that doesn’t require any downloads. During our review, we managed to gather some facts about their platform and the features it has to offer.
In our opinion, there is nothing special about their features and platform. There are five types of options that they support. These include touch, long terms, pairs, fast trading and the traditional options. Currently, they don’t offer forex trading. There are some basic tools such as the Fibonacci calculator that can be useful for beginners.
Account Types and Bonuses
No1Options offers 5 different types of accounts. Basically, traders can choose the account type based on their experience and how much they are willing to invest. The different accounts come with different bonuses and benefits. Here’s a look at their account types.
- Student Account – a deposit of £250 is required and traders get a sign up bonus of 25%. Basic educational materials are also available for newcomers that include training videos and ebooks.
- Silver Account – to create this account, a deposit of £2500 is required. Traders get access to educational materials and a bonus of 50%.
- Gold Account – holders of this account must make a deposit of £5000. Up to 100% bonus is offered for this type of account in addition to trading tools and learning materials.
- Personal Broker Account – requires a deposit of £10,000. Holders are eligible for a 125% bonus in addition to risk free trades, trading signals and other basic tools.
- VIP Account – This type of account is suitable for high investors. Traders can get up to 150% bonus as well as all the other benefits that other traders are eligible for.
How to Get Started?
- Free Sign Up – A Sign up process must be completed before anyone can start trading at No1Options. This process requires traders to provide their contact information and other personal details.
- Trade and Profit – A deposit must be made before traders can start trading. Any trades executed will either result in a profit or a loss.
- Withdrawal – After traders have received profits on their investments, the last step they can take is to withdraw their funds.
No1options Deposit and Withdrawal Procedures
A minimum deposit of $100 must be made before traders can start trading on the site. There is a range of payment options available and some of them include credit cards, debit cards, wire transfer and some online payment options such as WebMoney and Carte Bleue. Traders can request a minimum withdrawal amount of $100.
The time it takes for withdrawals to be processed depends on what type of account you hold. It can take a couple of days for the funds to be processed and another 2-3 days for you to get access to the funds.
No1Options is headquartered in London and they have phone numbers in the UK as well as France. Languages that are supported on their website include German, French, English, Arabic, Russian, Spanish and Portuguese. We have seen that they offer live chat 24/7, but we aren’t quite sure whether their team is available around the clock or not. They also have a contact form on their website which can be filled if traders need help or assistance.
According to our latest information and users’ reviews No1Option is no longer on the market. It closed a few months ago.
So, we recommend you to choose one of our top rated brokers – here.